Wednesday, February 16, 2011

H2H Challenge - Feb 14th

Happy Valentine's Day!
This week's challenge at the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog is to create something that incorporates hearts. I was lucky enough to have my daughter's entire hockey team (20!) stay with us this weekend - what a great group of girls!! I love Valentine's Day and wanted to make them a little something, so this is what I came up with.


The heart boxes came from Michael's and are made of kraft paper. I painted the bottoms red and the tops pink, using basic craft paint with some CTMH Pearl Paint mixed in for a little shimmer. The heart stamp on the box is from the December SOTM, 'Amore', backed with a White Daisy flower. The glitter dots on the border are made with CTMH Glitz Glitter Gel. I filled the boxes with Hershey's Extra Smooth Chocolate Hearts. Mmmmmmm! :)

The candy tubes are an idea I got at Karen Pederson's blog. Aren't they cute? They're filled with M&Ms & the heart on the circle tag was included in one of the exclusive stamp sets I received at Convention last year. (This year it's in Anaheim at the Disney hotel!! I can't wait!!)

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to post your own creation at the H2H Challenge Blog - it's so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Bernie - did you really have 20 girls staying at your house?? You brave soul :o) What a sweet little gift this is that you made for them - I bet they were a huge hit. Thanks for playing at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! The colors are great together. Bet they were happy to get these!

    ReplyDelete