Monday, December 5, 2011

Simple Holiday Tags - Cricut Art Philosophy


Making beautiful holiday tags couldn't be easier when using the CTMH Circut cartridge - Art Philosophy. Here's a new YouTube video from CTMH showing tags made with the Cricut and the MyAcrylix stamp set 'December 25th' (C1469 - $13.95). They're so adorable and really, really simple.


Here's a cute little tag I made with the Cricut cartridge and the 'A Holiday' stamp set (A1115 - $6.95). This stamp set is so versatile! I used it to create one of my holiday cards, I use it on Christmas envelopes, and I love making little gift cards with it, too.


Handmade gifts and cards are such a wonderful way to say "You're Special!" to the ones you love. If you've made your own gifts &/or cards this holiday season, please share them! E-mail me a photo and I'll create a slideshow so that everyone can enjoy, share, and learn from each other.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment