Monday, January 30, 2012

Cape May Crop

I had such a wonderful time scrapbooking with my convention buddy & fellow Close To My Heart consultant, Judy, in beautiful Cape May at the Crop Classix crop. It was great to meet some new friends and share ideas throughout the weekend. In particular, I wanted to share some of the beautiful cards made by one of our scrapping friends, Janice Corrado. She was very humble and insisted that these were 'nothing special' since they were mostly "scrap lifted", but I beg to disagree since each one was personalized with her own style and artistic touches. They were simply gorgeous. As usual, photos do not do them justice, but I hope they provide you with some ideas and inspiration. I know they did for me! Thanks for allowing me to share these, Janice. They're wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment