Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pemberley Bookmark Album

I just love our Pemberley paper pack and stickers! I used them on our MyCreations Bookmark album to make this and really like the way it came out! It would be perfect for a Grandma's 'brag book'. 
To order supplies, just click here. And remember -- the AWESOME 'Dotty for You' paper packet is available this month only for just $5 and with a $50 purchase. It's a great way to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month!




Pemberley Paper Pack - X7148B - $9.95 
Pemberley MyStickease - X7148C - $4.95 
MyCreations Bookmark Album - Z1740 - $8.95

2 comments:

  1. Note: When making this album, you should eliminate any double mats and may want to eliminate some of the single, off-white mats as well by just replacing them with photos. If the album is too bulky, the cover won't close properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernie, I just love this album, paper and stickers. I'm looking forward to making one myself!

      Delete