Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Favorite Digital Scrapbook Pages

I just love our Studio J digital scrapbooking studio. I can scrapbook while watching TV -- and no mess to clean up!! In order to stay (or try to get?) caught up, I recommend doing your most memorable events using traditional scrapbooking, but then Studio J for all your photos that you want to keep in your album, but don't necessary warrant 2-4 hours of planning, cutting, inking & stamping.


Give it a try absolutely FREE! It never costs anything to create your Studio J layouts. You can up load your photos and create to your hearts content. Nothing to download onto your computer and you don't pay a cent until you want to order your layouts. 


Click here to learn more!


Check out some of my favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment