Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting Ready for Purity!

It's September and that means I'll soon be heading up to Purity Spring Resort for their awesome scrapbooking weekend the 14th-18th. Great people, terrific food and round-the-clock scrapbooking in our pjs -- what could be better?!

This year will be a little different since I'll actually be attending as a vendor for the first time. I'm really excited (and a little nervous) and I know it will be here before I know it! Luckily, my good friend, Susanna, and her mom, Elijean, came to visit this weekend and were willing and MORE THAN able helpers! They provided wonderful artistic inspiration and pumped out lots of piece work on the Cricut (I think I even heard someone mention 'union'! :) And beautiful Eliana kept us entertained!


(I think Abbie's saying "I didn't put her in there! I swear!!")

No comments:

Post a Comment