Monday, September 5, 2011

Purity Spring Workshops

Less than 10 days until I'm packing up for Purity. I can't wait! I really love the Purity Spring scrapping event and am putting the finishing touches on the workshops I'll be holding.

I'll be doing a couple of classes that I hope will introduce my friends at Purity to a few new techniques and give them a little sample of what can be done with the new CTMH Cricut cartridge - Art Philosophy. I will be doing a couple of wintery themed workshops (photos below) and also teaching a class to demonstrate an interactive technique from our 'Magic' layout book (photos coming soon!).

I have a limited number of spots available for these workshops, so if you're coming to Purity and see something you like, please e-mail me to pre-register.

Here are some photos of the two 'Holiday Jump Start' classes:

Festive Holiday Cards Workshop 12 cards & envelopes (4 each of 3 designs)
Saturday, 4:15pm - Cost: $20.00




Wintery Fold Out Box Album
Friday, 4:00pm - Cost: $15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment