Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mojo Monday #175

I'm really having fun trying my hand at these challenges! The fact that there are certain guidelines to follow takes some of the decision making away, which really speeds up the design process. I like it!!
Here's my submission for MojoMonday - January 25th:


I've been working with the Close To My Heart 'Bliss' papers, so already had them out on my work table. I'm a little disappointed about how the 'You're Amazing' stamp came out in the photo. It's actually Grey Flannel and matches the grey in the papers, but came out very green in the photo. Adjusting it just made the rest of the card look wrong, so you'll have to use your imagination.
I'm already looking forward to next week! :)

All materials are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Bliss
Stamps: Unity
Ink: Grey Flannel, Chocolate
Embellishments: Colonial White Organdy ribbon; Pewter Mini-Medley brads; Bliss MyStickease; Mocha Opaques


1 comment:

  1. This card looks great! I like the rivet things :) Very cool

    ReplyDelete